Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day Sixty Eight

I spoke with a member of the American Concrete Institute today - this is America, they have an Institute for Dog Walkers, so a bunch of people interested in Concrete is pretty normal - who put me in touch with a company that installs pervious concrete; concrete that is very human-friendly and very water-friendly - the rain water drains straight through, meaning that it stops storm damage to buildings and landscaping.

How much does it cost? I have no idea. But hoping that it won't mean flogging what is left of my soul (this is America, Souls go for a good price compared to England - it's an industry rather than an afterthought), we drove to the property late this afternoon to measure the rough area of where the parking area will be installed.

I took the photos, meaning there are no photos of Emily measuring the plot.



















No comments:

Post a Comment