Friday, May 27, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Fifty

Day Two Hundred and Fifty.

It's worthy of a Friday evening celebration.

That may sound like a lot of days, but considering the issues, silly steeplechase jumps, hidden hurdles and setbacks we've had to overcome, it's a remarkable achievement by Emily and Tom and Tom's team.

Frankly, this bungalow has been re-built from scratch...in 250 days.

That distant sound is me applauding the effort.





















A thick layer of paper is laid before the bamboo. No squeaks. Really, it stops new wood floors from squeaking. I love this country.






































But why do I love stuff like nail guns? I'm sure Noam Chomsky could tell me.






































































Words on the packaging of the HVAC grilles that arrived from Atlanta today.


































The walls are painted. Pure and very brilliant white.
















More kit from earlier this week. I'm now indulging myself.











































































The office...926 + 41 at 4.30pm this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment