Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day One Hundred and Ninety Four

I ordered the Ipe hard wood decking yesterday afternoon.

I moved 10,000 empty All-Clad boxes into our storage cage on the 3rd floor of the high rise this afternoon.

But I completely failed to get my Mac to talk to Emily's scanner - so I couldn't order the railing for the deck (they need signed documents, etc. etc.).

The railing company is based on Bainbridge Island, Washington - which is a lovely coincidence because we celebrated Emily's mother's birthday last October in Seattle and Bainbridge Island is just across the Puget Sound; 'just across' in American terms means a 45 minute boat journey - you could probably get from London to Sweden in that time.

This is the only image of the railing I have.


















Am I alone in knowing that the baseball season opened today?

No comments:

Post a Comment