Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Ten

Heavy lifting day.


























































































































This is a reasonable gamble. $100 to the person who can work out why anyone would install a ton of concrete, to make two steps, in a building that must have weighed less than John Candy.

Nevertheless, I was like a school boy with a new train set - what is it about big machinery and men? Don't answer.





















Obviously I wasn't involved in the serious work (Tom was, above), but I like to think that my presence added...well, frankly, absolutely nothing. I stood aside while the job got done. I still know my place in this project.




















































The machinery was supplied by our neighbour Ron. If you ever read this Ron - many thanks.





As I was taking this photo Tom said to me 'It's looking good'. Indeed it is.














No comments:

Post a Comment