Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Ninety Two + 4

I thought further about the idea of simply extending this blog to cover my sudden and strange desire to write about a small patch of land and the vegetables it may produce, and decided after a glass of Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz last night that it makes more sense to start on a new page.

This blog was about Emily and I realising an originally sketchy plan to build our own office. That it happened is, to me, remarkable; but then I am of little faith.

The new blog will be about my trials and, undoubtedly, many tears of frustration in trying to understand how to cultivate a small and rather unkempt piece of land and grow a vegetable - any vegetable.

A single edible pea will be more rewarding to me than those 20 years in advertising; a single pea, grown by me.

So, this blog has reached its final day.

A parting word. For your future health avoid any wine called Jip Jip Rocks - I should have known. I spent the day with a New Orleans brass band marching out of step and out of tune over every cell (there are a couple left) in my admittedly small brain.

http://thesmallgreenpatch.blogspot.com/


































No comments:

Post a Comment