Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Fifty Nine

If I knew how to explain what is going with this project in a quick, concise and coherent way on Day Fifty Nine I would. I wish. I can't.

I could claim that my sudden failure to keep this project up to date is entirely down to Appalling Blog Writers Block, but frankly the day-after-day gaps are because we are now working through how the exterior will work. It's an interesting problem. Uhmm. And Uhmm.

The main, interior, structural decisions are close to finalised, but the exterior is keeping us awake at night.

It may take another week or two before we move forward again with the design and materials for the deck, parking lot and access arrangements.

You've got this far, so the post for Day Sixty will be photos. I would send everyone freshly baked American, autumnal, blueberry muffins if I could, but promising photos on this blog tomorrow is the best I can do this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment