Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Thirty Five

I discovered a document this week that says the original and main part of the property was built in the 1930's. The addition, the right side, was built in the 1950's. The little place is a tough old whatsit. 

For some technical reason I'm unable to post any of today's photo's - I've been trying for an hour but it nixed me every time. Server Error.

It's a bit like BBC TV in the 1970's when they would shut down at the most bizarre times, show a static picture of a girl with a puppet in front of a coloured board and put on some music. Emily's in London and I don't have a coloured board or music. Sorry.


I could happily bore you to sleep with 'doors', the odd conversation I had with the eco-door salesman in Philly this morning, nearly being run over by a tram, getting turned back by over-flowing rivers and the other beauties of life in Penn, but it's Friday night, so I won't. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, this is all very well, but it doesn't get us very far on the vexed question of whether it's morally justifiable to take £10 of your mate while betting against one's own team. I think Aquinas had something to say on this subject; and his verdict, if my translation of the latin is correct, was 'go for it, there's one born every minute'. What 'over-flowing rivers'? I don't like the sound of that at all

    ReplyDelete