Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Eighty Four

I think it's obvious from my confident clipping manner that those years I spent at horticultural college were not wasted...firstly there's 30 seconds of Ryan rightly showing off his skill with a skid loader, then an absolute master class in how to decimate a perfectly healthy evergreen shrub in less time than it takes to pour a pint.



The office move is Thursday 7th July.

Emily and I started to prepare today.



























































































We have already started to receive mail at the new office.

This was one of the choice items in the post yesterday - little is good in the world of advertising, but at least they got the address correct.
















This piece of slate was hidden behind a box and propped up against a wall when I found it this afternoon. It's final fate will be as my shopping list reminder in the kitchen, but until then I thought it could serve well as 'frame one' of the film of the office move - if, if we're that organised next week.
































No comments:

Post a Comment