Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Sixty

Have I mentioned the track lighting that will illuminate the paintings on the opposite wall?














































































Each light in the building has it's own switch and dimmer. The really lucky ones have their own timers.
















These HVAC grilles are rather functional, as in pretty horrid, as in their life span is probably shorter than a fruit fly's; but actually their chance of survival depends on finding a sleeker replacement that doesn't have to be made by hand and shipped from a small south Pacific atoll.
















The nice stuff is slowly being moved in, the kit is slowly going.
































































































I'm not sure what the object in the last photo is. I took a look this evening but it still baffled me. So, like most evenings, I'll go to bed baffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment