Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day Fifteen

This venture is the opposite of what happens on the UK Channel 4 programme Grand Designs. It's size, budget and pragmatic location are the obvious differences. But, the James Smith "I-Guess-That-Will-Work" school of renovation planning is the whopping difference - Emily is in London, so the normal efficiency she brings to my day has upped and ridden out of town.

Making a precise and lengthy record of who said what and when, and what rash decision I made, is one example from the bottom of the rapidly growing pile of stuff I'm not efficient at.

These are some of the (better) pages from my notebook for this project. Most of Emily's notes go directly onto her Mac, but she also keeps a notebook and it's a masterpiece of accuracy and detail.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment